Welcome to the ESL Practicum Forum!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome to the ESL Practicum Forum!

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:12 pm

Hey guys! Welcome to the forum I've set up to let us assist each other in sharing experiences throughout this practicum course. As I feel we would all benefit from sharing experiences on here, it should also allow a sound board for ideas and work for the class that I feel would be beneficial. Feel free to post whatever you'd like, I've set up a few topics already that are specific, just post who the teacher is and whatever you thought about the course.

Perhaps we would be able to go over essay ideas, teaching ideas, etc. with each other through this forum, but whether we all end up using or no one does, I figured it could be great, so here it is!

Feel free to let me know if you have any ideas about or for the forum or anything like that.

Also this is my first time putting up a forum so if you have any issues with anything, let me know and I'll work on getting anything fixed.

That's all!! Have fun teaching/observing, and best of luck through this course!!

Jake~

EDIT: I have submitted the first post of my first observation, in an ESL level 5 class. If this turns out to just be a personal journal for me in the future having just only my own posts in it, so be it, but hopefully it can turn into a resource for everyone in this course to be able to look back on and assist them in the future, as well as in this course.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : After first post)

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://esl-practicum.boards-directory.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top